• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Poll: Team Cinema unite!

Own a Cinema?

  • Yes, the aluminum model

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Yes, the acrylic model

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I was seduced by the Dark Cheap Side :-)

    Votes: 22 57.9%
  • No, I own a CRT

    Votes: 9 23.7%

  • Total voters
    38
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
15
I've noticed an alarming trend; Dell is winning more and more converts with their monitors. I myself own a 23" Apple Cinema Display because I wanted a big widescreen monitor and fell in love with the Cinema Displays at first sight. I know I'm not alone out there, so I'm inviting all users with Cinema Displays to join Team Cinema (or would The Apple Orchard be better? :D ). New Cinemas, old Cinemas, doesn't matter. Neither does size; everything from the 15" to the monster 30" is welcome. Remember, the competition's cheaper prices, longer warranties, and inputs that are never used matter none to us! :)

There's a certain "other team" which needs some friendly competition; after all, you can't have a good football game with only one team on the field :). Here's my baby:

cd0015im.jpg



NOTE: I'm not intending to flame anyone, this is meant to be a light-hearted thread :)
 
Veritas616 said:
Sorry, Dell 2405 all the way. -=Team 2405!=-

Well, I haven't heared from Cinema owners complaining about dead pixels, buzzing noises, and backlighting problems :D
 
TBONEU said:
Well, I haven't heared from Cinema owners complaining about dead pixels, buzzing noises, and backlighting problems :D

Judging from the poll, you haven't heard from them at all! LOL :p
 
Regarding the post above.. the girl most definitely!

LOL..

Sorry guys, I am the initiator of the -==Team 2405==- thread.... and I am deeply seduced by the dark side of the lcd force!
 
Back
Top