Funky_Junk
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2005
- Messages
- 353
Im shopping for a pair of bookshelf speakers for my computer setup. So far I've narrowed it down to two speakers:
the Infinity Primus 150
the Polk Audio R15
Im using these to listen to all sorts of music but I want Bob Dylan to sound especially good. Im leaning strongly towards the Polk's because of their smaller size. Still, I want to know which one sounds better in your opinion, or if a non audiophile would even be able to tell the difference. Thanks.
the Infinity Primus 150
the Polk Audio R15
Im using these to listen to all sorts of music but I want Bob Dylan to sound especially good. Im leaning strongly towards the Polk's because of their smaller size. Still, I want to know which one sounds better in your opinion, or if a non audiophile would even be able to tell the difference. Thanks.