Pole Dancing Robots

I hope they sound like Stephen Hawking's robot wheelchair voice. But also can't tell if this would confuse people from when they are getting 'aroused' by robots and not the natural human flesh us humans are born with.

ok, combine the electronics/hydraulics of this robot and the body/skin of a RealDoll and get back to me.

In case there was any doubt as to the answer of the qge old question: "Is nothing sacred?"

Nope. Not even pole dancers.

I hope they sound like Stephen Hawking's robot wheelchair voice. But also can't tell if this would confuse people from when they are getting 'aroused' by robots and not the natural human flesh us humans are born with.

Oh

Baby

Oh

Baby

That

Is

The

Spot

Harder

For a moment i thought it was Steve jobs tuning his iRobot.

Reminds me of some of the Cerberus bots from Mass Effect 2.

Good news! While men are busy watching a robot Naomi Armitage pole dancing, women will be elsewhere operating the push button Orgasmatic(TM) and everyone will generally be ignoring the world around them thanks to augmented reality. Yay for the future!

Good news! While men are busy watching a robot Naomi Armitage pole dancing, women will be elsewhere operating the push button Orgasmatic(TM) and everyone will generally be ignoring the world around them thanks to augmented reality. Yay for the future!
Could solve the overpopulation and STD crisis, and think about all the time and money that men waste wooing women... hell, I'd be happy wearing a potato sack and what not if it weren't for all effort put into being attractive to the fairer sex and spending $80 a night on dinner/movie/bar/etc for the mere good chance for sex, and if its too easy then a good chance for herpes! Yay for the present! :D

Utopia will be sexbots that can make sammiches.

What ? only 2 years between the same news now ? it used to be 4 years. :D

dancingrobots.png

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1679314

Could solve the overpopulation and STD crisis, and think about all the time and money that men waste wooing women... hell, I'd be happy wearing a potato sack and what not if it weren't for all effort put into being attractive to the fairer sex and spending $80 a night on dinner/movie/bar/etc for the mere good chance for sex, and if its too easy then a good chance for herpes! Yay for the present! :D

Well, you do make a pretty good point.

For a moment i thought it was Steve jobs tuning his iRobot.

HAHAHAHA.

Also, is that thing using a traffic cam for a head?

And why does the picture say copyright EPA? Maybe the "EPA" has an agenda to reduce the human population via robots.

http://youtu.be/k80UQWWUIYs

Back