Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Does anyone have the PNY Verto 6800gt 256? How is it? Whats the max resolution? I heard that the max resolution for the BFG's were pretty low, so could that be for all the 6800Gt cards?
Um... The max resolution is up to your monitor. The box says 2048x1536 @85hz which I don't think any monitor supports... As for the cards performance, I love it. No problems here at all.