PNY GTX 780 with Custom Cooler

NCX

Supreme [H]ardness
Found the PNY VCGGTX7803XPB-OC on new egg

559.99 Canadian
529.99 US

It's oc'd, only takes up two slots and comes with the Nvidia game bundle. This card is not listed on PNY's site.

Core Clock: 1006mhz
Memory Clock: 6208mhz

I really like the design over the Galaxy HOF & Zotac AMP!, those with side windows on their case may want to consider it.

Last edited:
On the other hand, without the bundle, it'll work with the 5% code.
That might be better for some, depending on the price of the card (I'm guessing around $550~600)?

Checked the price. $530... nice price, I guess... but yes, it bites without the bundle.

Last edited:
It comes with the game bundle now. It should perform as well as the Classified, Lightning & AMP! and is cheaper than the Lightning & Classified. Wonder what kind of power connectors it has and if the chips are binned.

Last edited:
Probably not binned and from pic the cooler is like 2 inches longer than the already quite long PCB. If it's the orange u don't like it's just the fans. Entire shroud is black + definitely binned. AMP is a nice card. Pny probably does the job just as well, but the cooler length would be the deal breaker for me. Makes the card look bad a esthetically. AMP looks to be out of stock on Newegg, for $20 more I'd DEFINITELY go with the lightning. From what I've seen most are getting almost 1300mhz out of them.

Back