PNY GF6800 GT in stock at COMPUSA

I actually just walked in and bought one last week, so you may not even have to online order it. I called for availablilty which sent me to some central place that checks the individual store supply. Anyhow when I get to the actual store, NO GT's ON THE SHELF. So I ask one of the sales people if they had them in stock and that I saw online that they did. He looked on the computer walked in the back and came out with one :)

WTF the website hasn't been able to load for me for the past 5 hours...(not exaggerating)

Road Runner = t3h suck.

I just got one! It was the only one they had. The guy stated CompUSA FedExed "one" to his store so they could have one in stock. Two Questions.

1. What is the best overclocking software.

2. They talked me into a year warranty and said that with that, I could upgrade it within a year. Have any of you done this or know of anyone who has?

Thanks.

Red Elrond said:
1. What is the best overclocking software.

"coolbits" is what most of us are using to O/C our cards.

Red Elrond said:
2. They talked me into a year warranty and said that with that, I could upgrade it within a year. Have any of you done this or know of anyone who has?

Thanks.

Take a look at this thread. If you bought the 39.99 one, its called a TAP. Look for people talking about it here. I also bought this, worth the money according to what the ppl say you can do.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1026401158#post1026401158

Back