pny 8800gtx

i was thinking of buying the pny 8800gtx oem from newegg for $529 but was not sure bout the warranty and how it matches up to the other 8800gtx's,plus i just ordered a p182se case and am not sure if this card would be able to fit.how are the noise levels on these cards also and heat.thx for any replys!

BFG and eVGA have lifetime, and XFX has a double lifetime warranty which means that the card can be sold to someone else and they still have a lifetime warrnty. Don't know much about PNY warrnties. Had a PNY 6800, not a sinlge problem for 2.5 years. Actually I still have it in the closet.

I have an 8800 Ultra and P180 case (sig rig) and the GTX should fit fine at the top, especially if you have your hard drives in the bottom cage like I do. Heat and noise are not a problem at all.

The bottom is a different story for me. Since I've got hard drives cables coming through the bottom, 8800 Ultra SLI would be a real pain, but this is the last card for this rig anyway, one Ultra is more than enough till Q4/Q1 2008 when its new rig time.

PNY i believe is a Three year!.....But they do run just as good as any other 8800 ...The Evga i believe Oc the Best and they warranty the Oc that you do as well!:D

Back