PNY - 2GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Dark Red/Amber $2.49 @ BB

CompuDrew

[H]F Junkie
Choose in store pick up, otherwise shipping is $4.99. I'm not sure if this is available in store.

Link

Maybe just sold out where you live? I just now placed an order for 2 just to give out. :confused:

Maybe just sold out where you live? I just now placed an order for 2 just to give out. :confused:
it says...

Shipping: Sold Out

Store Pickup: Not Available

Im not even logged in on the Best Buy site so they wouldnt know where I live anyway.

PNY - 2GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Dark Red/Amber
Model: P-FD2GBHSP-RF | SKU: 8202045

Customer Reviews: 4.3 Read reviews (23)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping: Sold Out

Store Pickup: Not Available

edit: Im in Miami, FL.

I'm starting to wonder if it doesn't show out of stock for us because the stores aren't open yet here on the West coast. I'm kinda' expecting an email telling me they are out of stock when the stores do open. Oh well, if it works, cool, if not, no biggie.

I'm starting to wonder if it doesn't show out of stock for us because the stores aren't open yet here on the West coast. I'm kinda' expecting an email telling me they are out of stock when the stores do open. Oh well, if it works, cool, if not, no biggie.
thats probably got nothing to do with it. when I first went to the link I could order it either way(ship or pick up). I tried checking with my parents to see if they wanted one and in the mean time it sold out online and now says not available for store pickup. :mad:

I've got a few of these and they're pretty decent drives. Nothing special.

One thing to note:
I wanted to use them for USB booting off Wyse Thin Clients. None of my Wyse devices will boot from these USB drives. I haven't tried them with other computers or non-wyse devices, but they might not boot.

With that said, $2.50 -- it's cheap enough to try!

It worked for me. I just got the confirmation that they are ready to be picked up.

I got 10 of them before they found out in store that it was supposed to be $2.49 off, not $2.49 total.

I have 2 BB stores about 5 mins from work ( in opposite direction). The 1st one I went to had a shit load of them, I grabbed 10 ( stupid on my part) and went to the counter, The manger told me that the web and their inventory both show 2.49 but their register sees them as 18.something and that i couldn't get them at this price. Talked to a few people and they ended up selling me 1 at 2.49.

I take my receipt to the other store, go to the computer section talk to the CSR back there and he tells me its BS etc so i have him look it up and sure enough in the inventory system its 2.49. I grab 5 of them and head to the register. I get up to the counter and before I say anything the guy already knows whats up and asks his mngr to come do an override. He said a few other people came in and got some so they already knew. The mng said 'Best Buy messed up and you guys are just getting awesome deals for our screw up'

6 total for 17 bucks and some change w/tax!

I have 2 BB stores about 5 mins from work ( in opposite direction). The 1st one I went to had a shit load of them, I grabbed 10 ( stupid on my part) and went to the counter, The manger told me that the web and their inventory both show 2.49 but their register sees them as 18.something and that i couldn't get them at this price. Talked to a few people and they ended up selling me 1 at 2.49.

I take my receipt to the other store, go to the computer section talk to the CSR back there and he tells me its BS etc so i have him look it up and sure enough in the inventory system its 2.49. I grab 5 of them and head to the register. I get up to the counter and before I say anything the guy already knows whats up and asks his mngr to come do an override. He said a few other people came in and got some so they already knew. The mng said 'Best Buy messed up and you guys are just getting awesome deals for our screw up'

6 total for 17 bucks and some change w/tax!

HAH, take that best buy. :mad:

Well they honored my store pickup for two from this morning but wouldn't let me get anymore at the same price. Decent nonetheless!

Back