PM "sent" confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blorgon

Limp Gawd
How come there's no confirmation after you've sent a private message? I've seen it on another vBulletin forum I'm on, and assumed it was a feature across-the-board*.

So far, I've tried to send two PMs in response to ads in the FS/T section. Both times after hitting "send", the page sort of... reset to a blank "compose" field, with no "sent" confirmation of any sort.

OR,

Am I even allowed to PM if my post count is 0?

I know you need 100 posts to place an ad, but the language in the rules isn't clear when it says you need 100 posts to participate. Does responding to the ads count as participation? Is there some rule somewhere that says I can't PM members yet?

I only just now checked the option to save sent messages, and I don't want to SPAM the guys I've already messaged. Sure hope I don't lose out on those deals!

Thanks!

*pun intended :D

Checking the box to receive notifications is not retroactive, so what you've sent will not be listed. If you haven't received a reply from those you PM'd, it's probably because they don't want to deal with someone who just signed on and has no credibility on this forum.

Checking the box to receive notifications is not retroactive, so what you've sent will not be listed. If you haven't received a reply from those you PM'd, it's probably because they don't want to deal with someone who just signed on and has no credibility on this forum.

I figured as much. I did include my ebay username, but I suppose it'd be a hassle to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back