• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Plugging headphones into z-680

Dozer

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
107
I have a set of Logitech z-680s (with a SB Audigy2 Value), but most of the time I'm using my headphones for gaming and such. Up until now I've just been using some cheapo Plantronics headset, but yesterday I ordered the Sennheiser HD485.

My question is, am I losing significant sound quality by plugging in headphones into the headphone jack on the control station of the z-680s? Should I change the way I have things set up?
 
Dozer said:
My question is, am I losing significant sound quality by plugging in headphones into the headphone jack on the control station of the z-680s? Should I change the way I have things set up?
yes and yes

Thats based upon my own experience and the replies i've read here.

Try it for yourself, that's the best way to find out ;)
 
Back
Top