ironmanonsteam
n00b
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2013
- Messages
- 3
Hi guys.
I need some insight on which way to go with a monitor setup.
After a failed attempt at fixing a samsung 305t for a 20-30-20 setup, I'm looking at cheaper possibilities.
I'm after a triple screen setup ( A main monitor, 24-27) flanked by two smaller displays with matching physical height. The PPI isn't really an issue for me as I don't game at all on the computer this is intended for and I won't be dragging programs between them often.
I'm not keen on Triple monitors of the same resolution, tried it, wasn't my cup of tea (3 x 1080p) it was far too long.
Closest i've come to get a good match is two 20in 1600 x 1200 flanking a 24in 1080p.
Any ideas?
Your help is much appreciated.
Cheers
I need some insight on which way to go with a monitor setup.
After a failed attempt at fixing a samsung 305t for a 20-30-20 setup, I'm looking at cheaper possibilities.
I'm after a triple screen setup ( A main monitor, 24-27) flanked by two smaller displays with matching physical height. The PPI isn't really an issue for me as I don't game at all on the computer this is intended for and I won't be dragging programs between them often.
I'm not keen on Triple monitors of the same resolution, tried it, wasn't my cup of tea (3 x 1080p) it was far too long.
Closest i've come to get a good match is two 20in 1600 x 1200 flanking a 24in 1080p.
Any ideas?
Your help is much appreciated.
Cheers