Sandman3838
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2014
- Messages
- 4
Good afternooon,
I hope someone can anser this one.
I would love to do a PLP setup, while still hang on to my ASUS VE258Q.
However every where I read most folks have a 20x30x20 setup.
My main to reasons for doing this is for IL2 and Rise of Flight.
Is the setup I'm suggesting below possible?
Should I be looking at something differnt for the side monitors or am I just dead in the water.
(L) CURRENT MONITOR (MIDDLE)
ASUS VE258Q Black 25" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen
LCD Monitor - 250 cd/m2 - 50,000,000:1 ASCR - Color 16.7 Mil - Max 1920 x 1080
23.43 w x 14.00 h
(P) POSSIBLE SIDE MONITORS (2 OF THEM)
ACER V6 V176Lbd 17" LED
250 cd/m2 - 100,000,000:1 (1000:1) - 16.7 Million - 5ms -
MAX 1280 x 1024 - Analog RGB, Digital -
14.5" x 12.2" x 2.2" (W x H x D) w/o stand
POSSIBLE VIDEO CARD
ASUS GTX660-DC2O-2GD5 GeForce GTX 660
2GB 192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI
Supports 2 x DVI, 2 x HDMI
Thank you
I hope someone can anser this one.
I would love to do a PLP setup, while still hang on to my ASUS VE258Q.
However every where I read most folks have a 20x30x20 setup.
My main to reasons for doing this is for IL2 and Rise of Flight.
Is the setup I'm suggesting below possible?
Should I be looking at something differnt for the side monitors or am I just dead in the water.
(L) CURRENT MONITOR (MIDDLE)
ASUS VE258Q Black 25" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen
LCD Monitor - 250 cd/m2 - 50,000,000:1 ASCR - Color 16.7 Mil - Max 1920 x 1080
23.43 w x 14.00 h
(P) POSSIBLE SIDE MONITORS (2 OF THEM)
ACER V6 V176Lbd 17" LED
250 cd/m2 - 100,000,000:1 (1000:1) - 16.7 Million - 5ms -
MAX 1280 x 1024 - Analog RGB, Digital -
14.5" x 12.2" x 2.2" (W x H x D) w/o stand
POSSIBLE VIDEO CARD
ASUS GTX660-DC2O-2GD5 GeForce GTX 660
2GB 192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI
Supports 2 x DVI, 2 x HDMI
Thank you