Please wait 391782326 seconds

auswipe

Gawd
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Messages
615
Tried to send a PM today and got this:

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 391782326 seconds.

I don't think I can wait that amount of time... Literally! :)

Help?
 
You need to tell them the exact amount of time left to reset the counter, it must be within 1 second accuracy.
 
You need to tell them the exact amount of time left to reset the counter, it must be within 1 second accuracy.

When I tried to send that PM I had not posted a previous message and had just logged in just to send a PM.

I had this problem before and had to create a dupe account and post for help. I haven't tried posting a regular forum post to see if I get the same issue or if it is just with PMs.
 
Do the drill and try again....the drill is log out, clear your cache, cookies and DNS cache then log back in. Let me know.
 
Back
Top