Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have been trying to get the latest nForce drivers for my 680i SLI chipset for 2 days now. NVIDIA's website is not allowing this to happen. Is anyone else unable to search for nForce drivers, more specifically, for the 680i SLI chipset?
I just tried it again from a VM with a different IP address and still gives me that System Message. I asked someone on my xfire to go through the steps, entering my chipset and OS into the NVIDIA page and they were able to get the download link and send it to me. Le sigh. I don't know what the hells up.
I left my flash drive at home and had to download drivers earlier - I got the same message. I did get the drivers from somewhere else, but thanks, nVidia!