I cannot make up my mind so I am hoping some of the experts here can suggest.
Here are the requirements:
1) height adjustable (monitor is being placed on a shelf which is on the desk - so it will be on the lowest setting from an ergonomics perspective)
2) great display quality - nice colors - nice sharpness
3) 22" or 24"... nothing larger as it won't fit in the current space
4) multiple inputs (I will be connecting my work laptop via VGA or Display Port and I will be connecting a MacBook). Would love an input selector so I can easily change between both computers with the touch of a button.
5) New modern design (slim, sexy looking)
6) The furniture is white color so anything that would match nicely
7) price range less than $500
8) energy efficient (would be nice if this was a green product from an energy and environment point of view)
The monitor will replace the 19" westinghouse in the picture below. As you can see the 19" westinghouse is positioned a bit too high and this is why I want a height adjustable monitor. I will set it to the lowest setting so that it sits lower a few inches so that when I sit at the desk the monitor is positioned at the correct eye level to minimize strain. I work from home very often and will spend many hours using this monitor therefore I want to get the right model that will make me happy. Also, that's a 32" HDTV on the wall right above just in case anyone asks.
Also I plan on getting a smaller keyboard (Microsoft Arc in white color - to match the furniture - the black keyboard model is known to leave a lot of fingerprints). This will save some desk space (I don't need the numeric keypad). I am also looking for an ergonomic and compact wireless mouse. For the Macbook I already have the wireless keyboard and touchpad so I am good. When I am not using one keyboard I will put it away in the cabinet. Cheers!

Here are the requirements:
1) height adjustable (monitor is being placed on a shelf which is on the desk - so it will be on the lowest setting from an ergonomics perspective)
2) great display quality - nice colors - nice sharpness
3) 22" or 24"... nothing larger as it won't fit in the current space
4) multiple inputs (I will be connecting my work laptop via VGA or Display Port and I will be connecting a MacBook). Would love an input selector so I can easily change between both computers with the touch of a button.
5) New modern design (slim, sexy looking)
6) The furniture is white color so anything that would match nicely
7) price range less than $500
8) energy efficient (would be nice if this was a green product from an energy and environment point of view)
The monitor will replace the 19" westinghouse in the picture below. As you can see the 19" westinghouse is positioned a bit too high and this is why I want a height adjustable monitor. I will set it to the lowest setting so that it sits lower a few inches so that when I sit at the desk the monitor is positioned at the correct eye level to minimize strain. I work from home very often and will spend many hours using this monitor therefore I want to get the right model that will make me happy. Also, that's a 32" HDTV on the wall right above just in case anyone asks.
Also I plan on getting a smaller keyboard (Microsoft Arc in white color - to match the furniture - the black keyboard model is known to leave a lot of fingerprints). This will save some desk space (I don't need the numeric keypad). I am also looking for an ergonomic and compact wireless mouse. For the Macbook I already have the wireless keyboard and touchpad so I am good. When I am not using one keyboard I will put it away in the cabinet. Cheers!
