• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please suggest a board for me. socket 478

RedShred

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Apr 6, 2001
Messages
2,760
I have everything but a board for a new hobbit. The processor just fell on my lap. Its a P4 1.6 SL5VH (400mhz).

I'd rather buy from the egg if I can. I would rather a board with on board everything, but it doesnt matter. All it has to be is damn cheap and have OCing ability.
 
ive had a 2.0a running at 2.4 on this for a while now. sure the company name is a bit comical but it works :p

u_90034
 
you would probably get a much better response in the motherboards forum not distributed computing.

B
 
maxedoutcc said:
you would probably get a much better response in the motherboards forum not distributed computing.

B


My experience shows that the dedicated folders know what has more bang for the buck when really cheap is the key.
 
That asrock board should work pretty well. Asrock is asus's budget line IIRC.
 
Sorry I don't really do Pentium (although some of my best friends are intel lovers ;) ). If you need info on AMD let me know.


 
Back
Top