Please review WC build

TechJeff

Limp Gawd
I am nearly done for parts with my water cooling setup and wanted to get some advice on the loop and if there is anything else I may need or missing before adding the coolant and finalizing. It features 2 360mm rads with fans and a single pump/res.

Should I add another 360mm rad or another pump assembly like below? I have seen systems like this with no more added and it seemed to be fine on their builds but wasn't sure. The Kepler GPU really doesn't put out of lot of heat even when OC so thought this should do it.

Any advice on the loop layout below?

The parts I will be cooling are:

2 Intel Xeon CPUs 300 TDP each

1 eVGA GTX 680 FTW+

The parts I have in my case for cooling are:

2 Black Ice SR-1 360mm radiators with 3 Noiseblocker PL-2 fans on each in a pull configuration (fan spokes facing inside case venting hot air from the radiator)

2 EK "Full Nickel" CPU blocks

1 EK Nickel GPU block

1 Swiftech 655 pump attached to a Bitspower 150 res with Bitspower "Mod Top" and "Mod Kit".

Various Bitspower compression fittings for all connections.

Loop plan:

Go out of the top outlet from the Bitspower 150 res into CPU #1, out of CPU #1 into first 360 rad, out of 360 rad into CPU #2, out of CPU #2 into second 360 rad, out of second 360 rad into GPU, out of GPU back into the Bitspower 150 res.

Thanks

Loop order doesn't matter as long as flow rates are maintained. A single 655 pump should be enough (I had mine pushing through a Black Ice GTS 420, GTX 360, XSPC 6990, and XSPC Rasa), and two 360 radiators is more than enough to cool that setup.

Back