• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please Recommend Wireless Headphones

gilga

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
1,867
Hi everyone

I am looking for a good set of wireless headphones that i can use while watching movies and playing xbox 360. If it matters I am using a projector and my receiver does not run audio over hdmi

If at all possible, I would like to stay under 150, but I am open to any and all suggestions

Thanks!
 
Back
Top