Please Recommend A GTX 770 With Quiet Fans

kage

n00b
Today I returned an EVGA GTX 770 FTW 4GB because it fans on it were to loud. Please recommend a GTX 770 with quiet fans.

Asus DC II, Gigabyte WF3, MSI Twin Frozr, EVGA ACX. They're basically all quiet. Flip a coin. The Asus, Gigabyte and MSI coolers are better than EVGA per web reviews measuring noise - but you'd really have to nitpick to discern the difference.

I just bought a msi twin frozr OC and at 100 percent the fan is pretty quiet. I picked it up at tigerdirect with 3 games, $514 . I have a I7 3770k, 256gb ss drive, 16gb , 30" 1440p and just played multiplayer bf4 with everything ultra and no slow down or stutter. I will fps it tomorrow, long day and too tired.

My Asus DCII 770 is essentially silent. It's inaudible over my case fans (FT02 on low) and has no coil whine at all.

I thought the EVGA 770 used a titan stock cooler. I've heard they are virtually silent because the titan cooler is way overkill and the fans never need to ramp up. If you got the EVGA with that ACX cooler, I'd return it for one with the titan cooler.

Back