Please Photo Chop this for me.......Support our troops

are they safety caps on the rifles? hate to be taken by supprise and have to fumble with those things...

thats for training purposes i think.. not sure cause im not in the army. ive seen those on training maps in Americas Army game..

it could just be a cap

Inquisition said:
thats for training purposes i think.. not sure cause im not in the army. ive seen those on training maps in Americas Army game..

it could just be a cap
that is a totally different setup in AA.

it's like laser tag with real guns in AA, thats just so they don't kill someone.

Its a blank adapter, so the (firing pin?) will cock back after hitting a blank bullet. Without it, the pin sits forward and chills until you manually cock it.

My friend in the Military just told me that.

Yeah those are BFA's (Blank Firing Adapters) They allow the gasses from a fired blank to cycle the weapons bolt... With an attached MILES system its like a big game of laser tag. The Marine Corps I think doesn't use MILES very often so they play bang bang with blanks.

Good for trainning, use the shit all the time on the Army side.

The sights they have are pretty nice TA01NSN ACOG's and M16A4's.

Shit we are in the sandbox right now and can't even get those. Anyway thanks for the support.

AchTuNG! said:
are they safety caps on the rifles? hate to be taken by supprise and have to fumble with those things...

I don't think they would be taken by surprise on an Army base in the States.... Well not yet at least.

peekaboooo1.jpg

hehe, i'm sleepy, i'm tired, and i'm a noob to photoshop

oh yeah..."I seeee youuu!!"

good luck you guys over there...i dont agree with the war, but you've got my support for having the balls to do what you do over there. :cool:

Back