Please Pass the Salt...

If Silicon Wars ever gets a good internet connection, they are gonna be quite a contender once again.

If QMDs would come back, so would I. :D
 
I hope we can keep them down this summer..... I hate this back and forth stuff......


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I've noticed them fading again this week. It looks like everyones numbers are down across the board though.

I found out the reason my numbers were way down was my dual p4 xeon 3.2 had rebooted and wasn't folding. Too bad we have such a shitty UPS here at work, and this happens a couple times a year.
 
Mine are down because I had to move this past weekend, no net until sat...

it helps that i just bought an x2
 
Bah. the one douglite thought up was better.

nothing ever became of that either

more like pokingsleepingbearwithastick

errr

i mean...

pokingsleepingkittenwithastick...
 
Back
Top