Please need link to crysis demo

Let's hope some of the ones who got it early from EA make a torrent of it...

Sounds like there is allot of problems/ bugs with this demo. 64bit doesn't even work, most people can't even start the game.

Hope they fix the problems by tomorrow.

Well being that the countdown has stopped, you would think it has been released.

I'm pretty disappointed, there is a lot of hype behind this game and having the demo arrive on time would of been nice. Instead its been 4 hours since the countdown finished and no download links.

Lame.

They'll probably come back and say it will be out "when it's done," pulling a DNF. :eek:

Speaking of which, anybody hear anything about that game yet? (I know, off topic...)

crysisdemo.com
"This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Electronic Arts"

I would totally preorder if it was 39.99 and I could get a box later. :D

Proof ? no one,on the many sites I have been to can load the game up at all,a few can get the editor to work,kinda,but performance is shit even on ultra high end systems.

No one on any forums as yet,I have seen,has claimed to be able to play/luanch,or has posted screenies ingame of the SP demo..Only the ed.

The SP demo needs a key,and has encyrpted files.Its 1.8Gb compressed.

Proof ? no one,on the many sites I have been to can load the game up at all,a few can get the editor to work,kinda,but performance is shit even on ultra high end systems.

No one on any forums as yet,I have seen,has claimed to be able to play/luanch,or has posted screenies ingame of the SP demo..Only the ed.

The SP demo needs a key,and has encyrpted files.Its 1.8Gb compressed.

I think its ridiculous that they delayed it longer seriously im hella pissed i was looking forward to playing it

He's in the sandbox w/ a 320MB 8800. I got roughly 30-40 FPS in the mp beta w/ AA @ 1680x1050 and the highest settings in the config files. It's not going to be that bad. Hell, we may even get a new driver on release too.

He's in the sandbox w/ a 320MB 8800. I got roughly 30-40 FPS in the mp beta w/ AA @ 1680x1050 and the highest settings in the config files. It's not going to be that bad. Hell, we may even get a new driver on release too.

what do you mean a sandbox? dont forget the MP was a beta. this is the real deal. the guy even had a quad core and he still got low fps.

It's the map editor. And we've got new drivers today too. :D

new nvidia drivers? again? sweet...checked the site and it said please try again later ;(

Those screens look awesome, makes me anxious to see what my 640 will do if those are with a 320.

169.01 betas, I had to select Enligh US to get them though, English UK was an older set.

30-40 fps maybe, but that's without any enemies firing at you on screen.
And I game at 1920x1200 with a single 8800 GTX OC. :(

I heard there's a key to the beta...? I really can't wait to download this tomorrow, does anyone have a torrent link or something?

Torrents are usless, the demo requires activation or a key of some description, you can't get that unless you've pre-orderd

http://downloads.guru3d.com/

New drivers for nvidia 169.01 for all windows :)

Beta driver for GeForce FX, 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs.
Recommended driver for Crysis single player game demo.
Several game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

fileshack is going pretty fast to, maxed out ;)

http://downloads.guru3d.com/

New drivers for nvidia 169.01 for all windows :)

Beta driver for GeForce FX, 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs.
Recommended driver for Crysis single player game demo.
Several game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

fileshack is going pretty fast to, maxed out ;)

i heard the demo comes with it, or am i wrong?

Back