Please install 32bit, or signed 64bit drivers.

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
So I am doing a fresh install of Win7 64bit on a machine I build a while back. It has a Rampage III Extreme with Marvell SATA III controller. I installed the drivers just fine when I build the machine. Now it won't let me install the SATA 6.0Gb/s drivers. I get the, "Please install 32bit, or signed 64bit drivers. . . " crap. I tried the drivers off the CD, from Asus's website, and Marvell. No dice. Any ideas?

Edit: FWIW I am installing off of a USB drive and there are two drives in RAID-1.

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Well they were the official drivers off of the website itself, so I am pretty sure they were. I mean I even tried the drivers off of the CD that came with the board. My point is, nothing I have tried works.

CrimsonKnight13

Lord Stabington of [H]ard|Fortress
Try going through the F8 boot menu & selecting Disable Driver Signature Enforcement

A good way to test if the drivers are actually signed correctly. They should be but it's something to eliminate.

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Try going through the F8 boot menu & selecting Disable Driver Signature Enforcement

A good way to test if the drivers are actually signed correctly. They should be but it's something to eliminate.

To be clear here Windows is not installed. I am talking about the "F6" drivers.