• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Please help with LCD backlight bleeding

IQJUMPuw

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
502
Hello all

I was wondering if anyone could post some pictures of LCD backlight bleeding problems or post a URL. What exactly is it? When I got my 17" and 18.1" LCD monitors a few years ago, I only looked to see if there were any dead pixels. Everything else looked good as far as I can tell. Can someone please explain what a backlight bleeding is how I can fix it? I tried googling it, but couldn't find any pictures.

Thanks so much in advance!
 
Christ man, there are about a BILLION posts on the subject. Run a search and your question will be answered.

-Flake
 
Back
Top