Please help, this is a easy task

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebomb

[H]ard|Gawd
I have this wallpaper i need the name on it edited, I can not find my PS or I would do this my self, Will one of you please take the time to do it for me,
I'm sure its not much of a deal seeing how its on the black area
Thanks in advance,

j7asynapticterminal.jpg

Unless you made this yourself, I think that would violate the authors copyright. I may not have chosen to put it there myself, but hey, I didn't make it. Why don't you write them and ask them if they'd be willing. I'm not trying to be mean, but I wouldn't like it if someone posted my hard work on an internet forum, and asked someone to take my signature off of it. Sorry.

ahh its ok , people do it all the time, (edit pics that is) its normal :)

will someone be up to it?

You don't even need Photoshop to do that... M$ Photo Editor smudge tool is your friend there.

Dude thats someone elses work.. doesnt matter if 'everybody' esle does it.. ure removing his mark on it

:mad:

It was just done in the thread with the mountain lake. Why are you guys acting up now? If it's just black do it yourself in MSpaint.

Who gives a flying rat testicle if he wants the signature removed? I wouldnt want someones name on my background either.

1) I dont give a shizzle who made my background

2) I dont give a shizzle about removing his name

3) Nobody is ever going to want to know his name simply from looking at your background, fo rizzle.

4) WTFBBQ his signature ruins the entire picture by standing out and looking homozygous.

as long as you're just using it for your own personal background, its not that big of a deal. If you're passing it off as your own on a website or for a project or selling it...then you should read up on the Millenium Act. Its got some pretty stiff penalties for copyright infringement and all related to that.

second, that looks like it was done in Cinema4d or Bryce, not photoshop.

third, yes, pics like that can be made with PS, but not really with that kind of depth.
Here's my desktop.

screenshot1lx.jpg

sigh, you guys need to relax... Either you take it off for him, or you just hit the back button on your browser. I would have gladly removed the name for him if it haddn't already been done before I've entered.

iddqd said:
background.jpg

Am i doing this rite, guys??

lol, showoff... I know how ya did that, you took the right side, removed the text, duplicated it [since there are no icons in the way], mirrored it, and then pasted it on the left side.

What I would have done is taken the top right, and quadrupalled it to all four sides, considering the startmenu is actually hiding some of the wallapper.... but none the less.. good job. :D :p

Firebomb said:
ahh its ok , people do it all the time, (edit pics that is) its normal :)

will someone be up to it?

I'm glad my digital work is actually hanging in galleries because of little shits that try to take the ARTIST'S NAME OFF OF IT. I can't believe that. Its illegal if its a copyrigted image to modify or redistribute it and I hope the person who made that finds out and sues him into OBLIVION!

Fortunately the images I make are about 600MB and 12,000x10,240:)

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
I'm glad my digital work is actually hanging in galleries because of little shits that try to take the ARTIST'S NAME OFF OF IT. I can't believe that. Its illegal if its a copyrigted image to modify or redistribute it and I hope the person who made that finds out and sues him into OBLIVION!

Fortunately the images I make are about 600MB and 12,000x10,240:)
The much more important question is: who cares? :p

That's right - you two out of 6.2 billion people.

You're small and insignificant.

Well for one thing, the lawyers of the person who made it won't be insignificant if they get you. For another, this is soliciting and insighting doing something illegal and I'm pretty sure there's a rule against it on this particular forum. How would YOU like it if someone took credit for all the burgers you flipped or all the groceries you bagged (I assume you wouldn't have a decent job by your lack of ethics)?

They'll never find me. I registered as "osama bin doggy dogg" on all my interweb accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back