• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please Help - Next Big Purchase

RhinoBw

n00b
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
1
I am currently using my 42" 1080p plasma as my computer display. However, this weekend I will be moving into an apartment with my girlfriend and would like to buy a legitimate desk and display to place in the second bedroom. I am looking for the best immersion in my mmo, rpg, and racing games. I have considered a 1080p projector, South Korean 1440p monitors, 23" and 27" eyefinity setups. I use a single 7970 and I feel I would be perfectly content running 3x 1080p 27" monitors in eyefinity. However, I am torn between several monitors, all of which are similar:

http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-27-Inch-LED-lit-Monitor/dp/B00B332A9C/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

http://www.amazon.com/57-LED-I2757F...e=UTF8&qid=1376194575&sr=1-3&keywords=I2757FH

http://www.amazon.com/computers-accessories/dp/B00CLZ04VW

http://www.amazon.com/MX279H-27-Inch-Screen-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B00B17C5KO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

http://www.amazon.com/Brilliance-278C4QHSN-27-Inch-Screen-Monitor/dp/B00AZMLNHM

Are there any clear cut winners here, or are they all virtually the same, with minor differences in stands?
I appreciate any input. Thanks.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top