please help me

well csrss.exe is a valid windows executable but other processes can hijack it. can you tell what process is using 90-100% of your cpu cycles?

you need to boot to safe mode and run some antivirus programs

also, you need better sites to visit for your... ahem... videos...

Out of curiosity, are the PerfHost and pla services running?

well csrss.exe is a valid windows executable but other processes can hijack it. can you tell what process is using 90-100% of your cpu cycles?

you need to boot to safe mode and run some antivirus programs

also, you need better sites to visit for your... ahem... videos...

sorry my mistake it should point to system interrupts im a high school kid who comes from a very religious family so I know batter than.............ahem.................videos :D :) LOL
and fyi it has been since the first day I installed windows so its not virus related

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, are the PerfHost and pla services running?

the pla is running but I don't see the perfhost and for those who are wondering its the system intturupts that is causing the problem I think I have it down to the motherboard to video/audio/internet controllers/drivers it seems every time I do something that involves those things I get problems
symptoms are the audio becomes creacky crackling until its just noise and the mouse is jerky and doesn't respond instantly

also I cant do anything with the process explorer I already had on my pc any action I try against system interrupts is denied

I should point to system interrupts that *explicit* is causing all my problems should I post another pic?????

Still dont know which process is using your cpu. Have you figured that out yet?

yes the system interups is using 50-100% cpu and I can do anything with it I cant end it nor suspend it

Just outta curiosity, did you try typing that into Google ("system interrupts taking up cpu")?

One of the common answers I see is motherboard/system/device drivers. Got them properly installed/updated?

Just outta curiosity, did you try typing that into Google ("system interrupts taking up cpu")?

One of the common answers I see is motherboard/system/device drivers. Got them properly installed/updated?

I have done everything thing with every driver back dated updated I have used about 3 different driver related software because I figured that was the problem

what board/drivers are you using? i'm guessing windows 7 64bit?

Fuck it. Get a clean ISO from digital river. Wipe everything and re-install windows.

Problem solved.

I know it sounds douchy but most of the time, if it isnt business related, wiping and re-installing is the easiest way to remedy this type of stuff instead of having to chase problems around. When you re-install, if you suspect it is a driver issue then pay close attention after each component is installed.

EDIT: Side note, is this DC related? lol...

I know it sounds douchy but most of the time, if it isnt business related, wiping and re-installing is the easiest way

actually in business situations, it's easiest to wipe/re-install, moreso than home usage even

you would say this, guy just needs help and you gotta go all W.Feather on the thread 'lol...'

Slap a DC project manager on it real quick and then you bi-pass this minor technicality. Just make sure you leave it installed afterwards to show some love. ;)

DC related im not following here

pay no attention to m33pm33p....

what board drivers are you using? have you checked the google to see if there are issues there? make sure to note you have the 32-bit

OK... I see you mention using Windows Update for driver updates. Have you actually taken stock of every hardware device installed in your system and gone to the manufacturers' sites and downloaded updated drivers? I have not once seen Windows Update have any updated motherboard drivers for instance.

OK... I see you mention using Windows Update for driver updates. Have you actually taken stock of every hardware device installed in your system and gone to the manufacturers' sites and downloaded updated drivers? I have not once seen Windows Update have any updated motherboard drivers for instance.

I have updated all my drive for my components through this software
http://www.3dpchip.com/3dpchip/3dp/chip_down_en.php

DC related im not following here

IE: This is the Distributed Computer forum. Not the general hardware/software forum.

Please visit http://folding.stanford.edu/ install F@H, start running F@H and then come back and we will help you.

(You are in the wrong forum if you don't understand)

actually in business situations, it's easiest to wipe/re-install, moreso than home usage even

you would say this, guy just needs help and you gotta go all W.Feather on the thread 'lol...'

Yea....the last time I mentioned this in IRC, I was nearly castrated.....

pay no attention to m33pm33p....

what board drivers are you using? have you checked the google to see if there are issues there? make sure to note you have the 32-bit

Yes, pay no attention to the guy attempting to get you to take your problem to the correct forum where people who have most likely dealt with this problem before could help you.;)

Last edited:
And that is where the problem may well be,

Best bet is re install, from scratch, get a net connection up and running from your mobo driver disk and go to the website of manufacturer of each piece of hardware and download the proper drivers direct from their site

And that is where the problem may well be,

Best bet is re install, from scratch, get a net connection up and running from your mobo driver disk and go to the website of manufacturer of each piece of hardware and download the proper drivers direct from their site

Yes. Dont do this all in one shot. If their is a problem with a driver you want to be able to narrow it done to a particular piece.

I will just live with it until I get me a new cpu and mobo then ill install my radeon 6770 and see if the problem persists I don't plan on going with this current set up for much longer if I find a good deal for a fx cpu this system goes out the window

I will just live with it until I get me a new cpu and mobo then ill install my radeon 6770 and see if the problem persists I don't plan on going with this current set up for much longer if I find a good deal for a fx cpu this system goes out the window

if you are buying all new major components go ahead and do yourself a favor and do the wipe and re install. Also, good deals can certainly be had for an FX cpu but if possible Id like towards the same generation intel stuff. Might be able to find a 2500k or something near that for a good price as well.

if you are buying all new major components go ahead and do yourself a favor and do the wipe and re install. Also, good deals can certainly be had for an FX cpu but if possible Id like towards the same generation intel stuff. Might be able to find a 2500k or something near that for a good price as well.

I could never afford intel for the used price of an fx and the fx will suffice for what I intend to do and in regard to the complete wipe that is what I intend to do that's why im only running 32 bit even though I have 6gb ram installed

Try creating a new profile and log in to that one instead. See if it still happens.

Back