• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please help me pick one off this list...

well... i don't need two 7800s, besides it's not in-store so I can't setup my PC today... and i'd still have to wait 7-10 days for it to ship from cusa...
 
You people with that...money stuff....that buy video cards to use in the
meantime while waiting for another video card to arrive frighten and confuse me.


:p
 
Hey, I upgraded just this summer to a Ti4200, up from a Geforce2 MX200. And, I bought that this summer while I'm waiting for the Geforce 8 line next summer. After all, I really only want to play UT99 and UT2004. I'm relieved I'm satisfied so I don't need to upgrade immediately.
 
haojan said:
well... i don't need two 7800s, besides it's not in-store so I can't setup my PC today... and i'd still have to wait 7-10 days for it to ship from cusa...

How much do you really want to spend? Is it really worth spending the money for a few days worth of use out of a crappy card or would it be better spent on something that's not overpriced at CompUSA?
 
JSquid said:
there is cheap and there is good.


don't be cheap :D
You said it exactly. If you want something "Cheap" you mite as well just walk to bestbuy and buy a Celeron EMachines.
 
Back
Top