• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please Help Me Pick a 30"~32" Display

kaskuli

n00b
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
31
Hi everyone, I've been reading a lot of the great display reviews here and still can't make up my mind. Using the advanced search on newegg all roads seemed to lead to the westy 37" se, but I think 32" is more practical due to the fact that I'll be sitting perhaps at arm's length away from the screen and spend more time doing work as opposed to gaming, maybe 55/45. I'm looking for something:

-that will cause the least eye-strain from intensive use
-excellent SD quality ( don't laugh, most of my sources are still medieval )
-little or no input lag

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW: God Bless America. There were no losers tonight. Lot's of class and character on display tonight from both sides.
 
From that list I'd probably pick one of the samsungs.
ecstatic.gif
 
I should have done some reading first, found all the info I needed. L32A550 seems to hit the sweet spot.
 
Yeah I'd pick up the Samsung. SD material or a standard DVD look great on Samsungs.
 
I wouldn't buy an LCD from NewEgg. Easy return policy is critical in display purchases.
 
I wouldn't buy an LCD from NewEgg. Easy return policy is critical in display purchases.

+1; I agree. I went with Amazon and got a better price and return policy as well as free shipping and no tax.

Dave
 
Back
Top