1st.Proplayer
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2003
- Messages
- 170
Hi guys,
I just bought this nice A64 system and I want to overclock it.
I am quite noob to overclock I managed to raise from 2000 to 2100 mhz just to test but I want to go further however I need Vcore recomendations and memory timings which I dont know how to overclock.
Well below I will list the specs:
A64 3200 2000Mhz with stock heatsink
ATI 9800 XT 256MB (Fully Vmoded and etc *not by me)
Gygabite GA-K8N-PRO
Mushkin lvl2 PC3200 2x256 Bh5
2x36GB WD Raptor Strip Raid
Audigy 2 ZS
I dont want extreme overs cause I want a 100% rock solid PC cause sometimes iI live it on overnight and all that.
Well please help me with memory timings.
I think the ideal overlock would be like 2200mhz so what would be the best vCORE?
and the VGA? Memory and core?
Thanks I would be very gratefull if the Hard Fellow could help me.
I just bought this nice A64 system and I want to overclock it.
I am quite noob to overclock I managed to raise from 2000 to 2100 mhz just to test but I want to go further however I need Vcore recomendations and memory timings which I dont know how to overclock.
Well below I will list the specs:
A64 3200 2000Mhz with stock heatsink
ATI 9800 XT 256MB (Fully Vmoded and etc *not by me)
Gygabite GA-K8N-PRO
Mushkin lvl2 PC3200 2x256 Bh5
2x36GB WD Raptor Strip Raid
Audigy 2 ZS
I dont want extreme overs cause I want a 100% rock solid PC cause sometimes iI live it on overnight and all that.
Well please help me with memory timings.
I think the ideal overlock would be like 2200mhz so what would be the best vCORE?
and the VGA? Memory and core?
Thanks I would be very gratefull if the Hard Fellow could help me.