Azureth
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Feb 29, 2008
- Messages
- 5,323
My friend has a computer that used to be mine it's about 2-3 years old. I actually forgot the specs but I do remember it being pretty state of the art back when I built it. Anyway, for the past 2 weeks he has been having issues where whenever he starts a game it'll crash. At first he could play for about 10 minutes but now he says any game he starts will crash on the main menu screen.
He has taken off, and cleaned the heatsink and reapplyed thermal paste but that didn't help.
And his computer does not hard lock or crash itself, just any game he boots up.
He has taken off, and cleaned the heatsink and reapplyed thermal paste but that didn't help.
And his computer does not hard lock or crash itself, just any game he boots up.