• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please help! Dual-DVI Inputs 18/19" LCD?

denaps

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
432
hello all

i am looking for an 18" or 19" LCD that has DUAL-DVI inputs on the back. I know a lot of the Samsung's have DVI/VGA, but I can't find one with dual DVI... I found a Sharp 18" which supposedly has dual dvi, but i can't find a lot of info on it.

anyone have any experience or ideas they can share?

thanks
 
anyone have any ideas? has no one heard of monitors being able to do this?
 
peacetilence said:
One monitor two PCs with DVI output most likely.

yeah. i didn't think it was that unusual myself. right now i have a mac and PC plugged into a monitor with DVI and VGA - if it had dual DVI i would be using it!
 
Head over to Belkin's site I think they sell switches for what you are trying to accomplish. Dont have time to look right now ;)
 
I haven't heard of any dual dvi monitors. The two inputs aren't really put there to be able to connect two computers, they're there to allow you to connect either a DVI or VGA video card to it. It just works out that you can use them that way. Look into a 2 port KVM switch with dvi
 
TheTMan said:
I haven't heard of any dual dvi monitors. The two inputs aren't really put there to be able to connect two computers, they're there to allow you to connect either a DVI or VGA video card to it. It just works out that you can use them that way. Look into a 2 port KVM switch with dvi

that's wrong. they are put there for the possibility of using two computers so you DON'T need a KVM. Hence, the "Input Switch" button on the front of my FP2141. You wouldn't need an input switch button if you only had one monitor plugged in, because it auo-detects a single input if only one is plugged in.

anyway, here is one that I found if you anyone cares:

http://www.sharpsystems.com/products/lcd_monitors/18-20_inch/ll-t1820/
 
Back
Top