• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please Help! Display screwed up in windows

Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
11
I've got a 9800 pro and I used ati tool to find max core and memory but it apparently got screwed up and I cannot see the screen when in windows. I tried to run safe mode to but can't adjust the settings cause the drivers aren't loaded. Does anyone know how to lower the core and memory speeds without having to run windows (the video card is fine b/c it shows no problems until windows XP is loaded.

Thanks for the help!
 
try uninstalling the software while in safe mode. this should bring the clock speeds back to the factory defaults. good luck
 
Back
Top