Please guys i need help with weird SLI GTX 480 issue.

BobyTT

Gawd
Ok guys here is the problem:

I havent used my PC for like a 2 weeks or so. So i got the Mafia Demo and wanted to try it and i had this issue... When in SLI mode Fullscreen the whole screen is flickering in green , when i go to the video settings and change it to window mode the colors are normal. The same thing is happening with every 3D aplication. In window mode its perfect in full screen i have this flickering...

before was green , now is black to blue... But only happens when its on full screen 3D if its windowed is ok.

So:
GPU 1 on
GPU 2 dedicated to PshyX

Fullscreen OK
windowed OK

GPU 2 on
GPU 1 dedicated to PshyX

Fullscreen OK
windowed OK

GPU 1 on
GPU 2 on

Pshyx on CPU

Fullscreen Flickering , Discolored
windowed OK

I need advice guys. What could be the problem?

Stock speed, water cooled cards. Use them like this for over 2 months.

Problem solved. The SLI connector was bad... Which i dont understand how... Since i was using it for months and nobody touch it ...

True.. thats why i never expected to be that. Just tried it again. Same issues... I never heard of anything like that.... And the funniest part is i didnt use the PC for 2 weeks, and there was nobody here because i wads busy....

Are the cards oced or anything? Maybe running hot? Maybe driver update? Time to take them out and test them individually.

stock speeds. oc speeds , reinstalled drivers after sweeping ... they were giving the same problem untill i changed the SLI connector

Back