• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Please Critique (Photographs)

Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
8

1
p1011128sizedcy9.jpg


2
p1011636sizedtu3.jpg


3
p1011486sizedtf1.jpg


4
p1011481sizedbj7.jpg


5
p1011296editsizedwp0.jpg


6
p1011694sizedit6.jpg


7
p1011700sizedrp9.jpg


8
p1011117sizedjf3.jpg


9
1212555658_l.jpg

​

I shoot with an Olympus C-5500. Its not a bad camera to learn on.
ISO: 80-400
Shutter Speed: 1/2000-15''
Apeture: f2.8-f8.0

It can shoot in sepia or black and white. Not a bad camera.

When I moved to New York last year (Im from Baltimore) my dad bought a digital camera and I had nothing to do so I would go out and just point and shoot with the camera. I gradually got into it more and here I am today.

Im still learning alot and Im looking for some critique to improve.
 
:p

That pano I made sucks air big time. Its choppy as hell.

I could show you all more but you never show your full hand. ;)
 
Nice work, I like your composition. The best way to get feedback on your pics is to sign up on an art/photo comunity website and get a gallery started there. I post my stuff on www.deviantart.com
 
Back
Top