AtomicFire
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2001
- Messages
- 1,214
CPU Block and pump: Danger Den TDX \D5 Pump
http://www.dangerdenstore.com/product.php?productid=170&cat=69&page=1
Rad: CoolingWorks CoolRad-12T 120mm Radiator w/Shroud
http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-rad-44.html
Rez: T-Tube
Total so far: $140
This is going to be a basic kit to cool the rig in my sig below. Its a 2.8E that i'm trying to hit 4GHz with. I know I can hit 3.8 at 1.52v, but I may just get a 3.4E later on to clock up.
I was hoping to get some input on the noise level of the system, the reliability of the system, and general user input on how it would perform. All this is going to be stuffed into an Antec Super LanBoy case. No room for a 5.25 kit, and no where else to fit a rez.
http://www.dangerdenstore.com/product.php?productid=170&cat=69&page=1
Rad: CoolingWorks CoolRad-12T 120mm Radiator w/Shroud
http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-rad-44.html
Rez: T-Tube
Total so far: $140
This is going to be a basic kit to cool the rig in my sig below. Its a 2.8E that i'm trying to hit 4GHz with. I know I can hit 3.8 at 1.52v, but I may just get a 3.4E later on to clock up.
I was hoping to get some input on the noise level of the system, the reliability of the system, and general user input on how it would perform. All this is going to be stuffed into an Antec Super LanBoy case. No room for a 5.25 kit, and no where else to fit a rez.