Playstation2 component cables work on this tv?

MentallyNormal

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
1,089
The other day I bought this
Samsung TXN2730F 27" Flat-Screen TV
samsung27.jpg


This is what the back of this tv looks like Y,PB,PR
samsungback


Now I want to buy better cables for my playstation 2,right now I'm use the regular yellow,white,red cables.
I wanted to buy component cables
I just need to know if they will work with my current tv.
Where is the audio gonna come out?

If so I was planning to get these at walmart for 9 bucks or something similar too them at gamestop.
Component Cables

Thank for any help I appreciate it.
 
Originally posted by MentallyNormal
The other day I bought this
Samsung TXN2730F 27" Flat-Screen TV
samsung27.jpg


This is what the back of this tv looks like Y,PB,PR
samsungback


Now I want to buy better cables for my playstation 2,right now I'm use the regular yellow,white,red cables.
I wanted to buy component cables
I just need to know if they will work with my current tv.
Where is the audio gonna come out?

If so I was planning to get these at walmart for 9 bucks or something similar too them at gamestop.
Component Cables

Thank for any help I appreciate it.

Plug the component cables into the ports marked "DVD" on that tv.

Plug the audio into either a stereo receiver, or one of the red and white jacks there.
 
But those audio plugs are for composite video,will that still work?


DOH
I just looked in the manual and fiddle around with my regular composite cables just to see if audio would come out it worked.

LOL I guess I should of RTFM to begin with.



The dvd audio connections are located in the second row starting from the top.

Thanks
 
Back
Top