Playstation Portable (PSP) $219 - Brandsmart

Locations: south Florida and Atlanta area.

I was wondering why I never heard of that place. :p

pxc said:
Locations: south Florida and Atlanta area.

I was wondering why I never heard of that place. :p

whoops! completely forgot brandsmart isn't everywhere.. that flyer is for the South Florida area.
If you don't live by a brandsmart, I bet you could get some store to do a price match if you print it out. I once had Best Buy price match a TV DVD box set that brandsmart had with no problems.

great deal if gas wasn't $3 a gallon. i figure its a $40 trip one way to the closest one.... :mad:

I got 25 bucks back on a TV I bought at Best Buy thanks to a Brandsmart flyer.

Never even been in one but I already like them :D

akelly999 said:
great deal if gas wasn't $3 a gallon. i figure its a $40 trip one way to the closest one.... :mad:

Only 3? Man uit's 3.25 here in atlanta :(.

deathBOB said:
I got 25 bucks back on a TV I bought at Best Buy thanks to a Brandsmart flyer.

Never even been in one but I already like them :D
Believe me, if you go into one you won't like it anymore. That place is CRAZY.

I'm sure you can get some hell-o-deals in there but its like a flea market AND most of the stuff they sell is really questionable.

Most of the things they sell for cheap ARE cheap and the recognizable products usually aren't that great of deals.

Good looking out on the [H]ot|Deal tho.....personally I wouldn't trust Brandsmart with a PSP even if its prepackaged and they have nothing to do with it. It just looks like a SHADY place.

Pricematch it sounds like the best bet....oh and gas in MIA we're chillin around $2.90 too

g33zy said:
Believe me, if you go into one you won't like it anymore. That place is CRAZY.

I'm sure you can get some hell-o-deals in there but its like a flea market AND most of the stuff they sell is really questionable.

Most of the things they sell for cheap ARE cheap and the recognizable products usually aren't that great of deals.

Good looking out on the [H]ot|Deal tho.....personally I wouldn't trust Brandsmart with a PSP even if its prepackaged and they have nothing to do with it. It just looks like a SHADY place.

Pricematch it sounds like the best bet....oh and gas in MIA we're chillin around $2.90 too

I haven't had much experience with BrandsMart, but I do remember buying these cheap 2-way family radios there. They were insanely cheap around $3 a radio. I'm glad I got em, and they work fine; But the way the store works, they made you wait out in the heat in the back where shipments come in. Took like 15 minutes just to get my items. You'd think something so small would be easy to just hand to you (they were extremely tiny packages), but you had to jump through hoops to get it.

I guess sometimes good prices come at a... well... price! I posted this so people can also price match if they want :)

yeah. pricematching is the best way.

I have only been there twice myself and BOTH of the times were hell.

I just felt like I should put out ample warning. I even forgot about the waiting by where the shipment comes in part.

Ah well....good find though and the [H]|Community appreciates it =)

be happy with 3$ gallon since here in Sweden ours cost about 6$/gallon

bigman said:
be happy with 3$ gallon since here in Sweden ours cost about 6$/gallon

yeah, but yours hasn't doubled in price in the last several months. Not even comparable.

Back