Playstation Plus

I'm not a big Pac-man fan, I'm not even a big classic gaming fan. But Pac-man CE DX is very hard for me to put down. Highly recommend trying it.

Just signed up and downloading Gotham City imposters. Its moving at a good speed for my shitty connection at home and its wireless.

Just another heads up,
The Walking Dead, episode 1&2 are up for download for free for Plus sub.

We need to get a thread stickied for the these PSN Plus games up for people to post when new content becomes available. Because they're only available for download for a certain time.

Just a thought.

Playstation Plus is cool, but I don't like the feeling that when I download a full game that I don't "own" it. Feels like i'm borrowing a game. Maybe i'm just being nitpicky and maybe it's just me, but I like owning things... lol.

Just another heads up,

We need to get a thread stickied for the these PSN Plus games up for people to post when new content becomes available. Because they're only available for download for a certain time.

Just a thought.

Oh damn, thanks for the head up man! I wanted to try play these games, but didn't want to spend any money on them.

Playstation Plus is cool, but I don't like the feeling that when I download a full game that I don't "own" it. Feels like i'm borrowing a game. Maybe i'm just being nitpicky and maybe it's just me, but I like owning things... lol.

But your not buying the game therefore you do not own it.

Just another heads up,

Just a thought.

Well Outland and Bloodrayne Betrayal is free tomorrow (8/14) for PSN+ users.

I highly recommend Outland. I've heard good things about Betrayal, a Metroidvania hack n'slash 2D side scroller.

Looks like Borderlands is free for playstation plus subscribers, you have to pay for the DLC(which is 50% off) though.

This makes some sense. A lot of the free games have some DLC you can buy or in the case of Borderlands, it is coming out a few weeks before its sequel. Im looking forward to playing for the first time because I never have gotten around to playing Borderlands.

Back