• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Playstation Plus 1yr-$39.99

Talent25

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
207
Amazon has the 1 year membership to playstation plus on sale for $39.99 instead of the normal price of $49.99. I only post this because I have not seen the membership go on sale except on Black Friday.
Edit: The price on Amazon went back up to $49.99, but Bestbuy still has it for $39.99 with free shipping and they should not be allowed to charge tax for these.
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bit on it. Thanks OP, good deal. Been occasionally eying this, since I use my Vita a lot. Amazon normally charges tax, but for some reason they don't for this. I'm guessing because it's a digital purchase. So flat 10$ off and no tax.
 
I'm not really into the console scene so I apologize if this is dumb question:

Do Sony PlayStation users now have to pay a yearly fee for online gaming, like XBOX users have to do? If so, how long has this been the case? I thought one of the big perks for Sony was the free online gaming.
 
I'm not really into the console scene so I apologize if this is dumb question:

Do Sony PlayStation users now have to pay a yearly fee for online gaming, like XBOX users have to do? If so, how long has this been the case? I thought one of the big perks for Sony was the free online gaming.

For the PS4, yes. There are other benefits to Plus though. Every month Sony gives Plus members 2 Vita games, 2 PS3 games, and 2 PS4 games. Sometimes the games are a little older (within a year or two of release) and other times they're fairly new. It includes AAA titles as well as indie games and everything in between. As long as you have plus you can keep the games and play them. Whenever they have a sale on games they usually have special prices for Plus members that are lower than the normal sale price. Later this year they're going to be adding TV shows to Plus as well, starting with a series based on the comic book Powers.
 
Back
Top