PlayStation 4 Slim Teardown

HardOCP News

[H] News
Because it's always cool to see how stuff is built, especially unreleased products, I give you this PlayStation 4 Slim teardown. WARNING! The music in the beginning of this video can cause spontaneous bleeding from the ears and permanent brain injury. You've been warned!

It has been a long time since I can remember a hardware leak on this scale. At least the iPhone Gizmodo leak was only one phone. How many Sony PS4 Slims are out in the wild? Sony should just release it at this point.

15:56 and mute the audio, unless now is the time...
iu

hahaha the song in all the video can cause spontaneous bleeding from the ears and permanent brain injury, not just the beginning.

It has been a long time since I can remember a hardware leak on this scale. At least the iPhone Gizmodo leak was only one phone. How many Sony PS4 Slims are out in the wild? Sony should just release it at this point.

They are tomorrow

Steve... You are hereby BANNED from posting ear-bleeding videos from here on forth... Off to to cleanse my soul with some good ol Rock-n-Roll...

Of all the music in the universe and they played that um stuff? :arghh:

WTH is with the Wii game music. Sounds like the squid sisters. And, don't say "How would you know". I have a daughter who played splatoon, A LOT.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony is using all of the PS4 Slim coverage (and their refusal to issue a statement about the leaks) as a means to keep PS Neo leaks to a minimum (which they're expected to unveil at tomorrow's conference as well).

oh i ignored the warning and suffered the consequences lol. pretty cool to see the leak for the ps4 slim already though

I must be getting old. So many YouTube uploads about games/tech seem to contain either awful music or people needlessly shouting.

Fuck the song but at least you can mute it. The worst part is the stupid ass way he holds the console. He thought he was clever to have the camera give a close up angle of the tear down but he only made everything be out of frame and out of focus (I stopped watching after 2 minutes of that).

Back