playerunknown's battlegrounds

Gabe3

2[H]4U
game went early access on steam yesterday. anyone playing? surprised theres no threads about it. debating if I should get it or not.

I'll pick it up eventually if they start adding more maps. I watched a few streams, definitely looks fun if you can survive the first few minutes.

I'll pick it up eventually if they start adding more maps. I watched a few streams, definitely looks fun if you can survive the first few minutes.

Unfortunately, this isn't a game that has more than one map. The most popular games of the genre all have one map, with no plans of additional maps.

Unfortunately, this isn't a game that has more than one map. The most popular games of the genre all have one map, with no plans of additional maps.

Player Unknown's original BattleGrounds for Arma 2/3 had multiple maps. He's neither confirmed, nor denied, there being additional maps added in the future.

I was actually sick of seeing so many people I follow on Twitch streaming this game that I unfollowed all of them...

Player Unknown's original BattleGrounds for Arma 2/3 had multiple maps. He's neither confirmed, nor denied, there being additional maps added in the future.

I suppose one could ask him about additional maps tomorrow at 10AM PDT on the Twitch stream.

Wouldn't expect an answer other than "maybe", though.

Last edited:
I suppose one could ask him about additional maps tomorrow at 10AM PST on the Twitch stream.

Wouldn't expect an answer other than "maybe", though.

He's surprisingly interactive with many popular streamers (at least, before BattleGrounds was released). It's mostly the reason why this game is so popular right now.

But yeah, a 'maybe' is definitely expected. H1Z1 King of the Kill was the only game he really 'worked' on, that didn't include multiple BG maps.

Looks like a pretty fun game from what I have seen of people streaming it, however I refuse to support early access. If the game ever actually releases I might think about picking it up. Until then though it will be a pass for me.

Back