I am thinking about upgrading one of my boxs to win7 but I have a audigy sound card with the internal i/o drive. I really use this drive alot to play games and watch movies at night
while not keeping the rest of the house up. Just plug in my Sennheisers and my speakers
mute automatically. My question is will I lose this function and other features by going to the new OS. When Vista first came out creative drivers were crap so I just stuck with onboard sound on my main rig. And was wondering if they had gotten any better in the 2 or
3 years since.
while not keeping the rest of the house up. Just plug in my Sennheisers and my speakers
mute automatically. My question is will I lose this function and other features by going to the new OS. When Vista first came out creative drivers were crap so I just stuck with onboard sound on my main rig. And was wondering if they had gotten any better in the 2 or
3 years since.