• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Plantronics RMA - Anyone with previous experience?

Z(+)DIAC

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
3,231
I just had to send in my GameCom 777 headset last week to Plantronics, after owning it since Sept. the plugs disconnected themselves from the primary cord.

I've never had to RMA anything to Plantronics before, as this was my first product from them. I was curious if anyone has or has been in a similar situation and can ease my mind that they make it as painless as any other company.

I don't see of any way of tracking a submitted RMA via their website, but I had a chance to speak with a CSR who told me that it usually takes 2-3 days to process an item.

Any insight would be appreciated.
 
How did it go? I am working on an RMA for a 903 bt headset, that was a gift, and I don't have a receipt. It does have a date code stamped on it, but I don't know how much grief they will give me over it.
 
Back
Top