Plantronics Pulsar 260 $29.99 [FS]

Good buy. Would totally bite if it WASN'T from these guys. Been burned to many times. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm up to like four times screwed from them now. That makes me the worst kind of fool, I guess.

Good deal for those of you who get one and don't mind putting up with their crap, AND risking not getting one at all.

Wow thanks for that info. I had no idea buy.com was so sub-standard. I just checked their reseller rating: 2.80 for the past six months based on 200 reviews and 4.18 lifetime based on 3610.

Wow that's terrible.

Newegg's gold standard is 9.86 last six months based on 3833 reviews and 9.76 based on over 25K reviews.

Newegg's price is $20 more but I suppose better to spend $50 and get something than $30 on nothing

Buy.com has inept customer service. Not just inept though. It's not so much that the people can't help you. It's that they don't want to. Maybe they're told not to. I don't know. Sounds like an awesome job though.

Also, their return policy starts when the order is shipped, unless it has changed since I last had to deal with them.

I've received everything I've ordered from buy.com in a timely and honest manner. I've never ordered anything from them that was fulfilled by another company, however.

Back