• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Plantronics GameCom777 - good for $60?

Flogger23m

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
16,931
I am thinking of getting a Plantronics GameCom777 head set for ~$60. This will be replacing an old Logitech headset that I bought for $20 5-6 years ago.

I am looking for something with decent sound, mic, comfort and build quality. I will use this for games, movies, and general audio stuff. I only have $60 or so to spend. Would the GameCom 777 be a good choice?


However, there are many variations. I can get this 7.1 version for $57:

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom777-Gaming-Headset/dp/B003NVMDYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1293417282&sr=8-1


I guess this is the best version? Better than the 5.1 version? Or worse?


Anything else for $50-60 or so that is better?
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top