Plantronics .Audio 90s

Gillette

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
1,319
I've got a pair of these that has been sitting under my bed for the past 8 months or so because I tripped over the cord while walking around now sound mysteriously doesn't come out of the left-side speaker.

The mic works, and the right speaker appears to work (though the sound comes out "jumbled") as does the volume control.

Does anyone know of any way to open these up to make sure I didn't break a cable or connection somewhere? It's apparent that they're basically snap-together, however it feels like I'm going to break them even more trying to snap them apart.

Please don't recommend just buying a new pair, not really an option.

Followup: Managed to get everything opened up, including the volume control thingy... There are three VERY apparent breaks in the lines, I've managed to test all of them (using the metal from a twist-tie no less!) and found out that everything does indeed work properly still. Just need to get my hands on a soldering iron <_<
 
Back
Top