• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Plantonrics Gamecom 777

Starspy

n00b
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
2
I picked up a pair of these for a good price and was wondering if it was a good purchase.

Is the Dolby digital 5.1 as good as it sounds? (literally)

Do they fall apart easy or have other design flaws/weakness? ( I like to get at least 2+ years out of my headsets)
 
Yeah I bought the left speaker and they threw the right speaker in for free along with a mic.
 
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Well, a 'pair of headphones' sounds like you bought two sets, while saying "you bought a set of headphones/cans" sounds like you bought one set of cans.

Maybe I'm just too old for the internet. Or maybe I should start running around spelling "dying" like "dieing", and so on, and just give up. :(
 
The best Plantronics headphones I had, and I had many of them, was Audio 90 model. Very comfortable to wear, nice sound. Too bad it broke after 4 years.

Gamecom 777 was my last Plantronics due to the USB dongle because Creative had some weird issue with mic volume. The Dolby Headphone feature you can turn on using the button on the USB dongle is nothing to write home about - it sounds weird. The headphones are bulky and uncomfortable to wear over a long period of time.

My new Audiotechnica AD700 are much more comfortable to wear.
 
Back
Top