• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

:::Plans for my new comp!

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
5,078
Well guys I feel like upgrading...so tell me what you think....


Cooler Master STACKER case
AMD Athlon 64 3200 939 .9nm
DFI Lanparty nF4 Ultra-D
1Gb Corsair XMS XL 3200
Sapphire X850XT 256Mb GDDR3
Dual 74Gb Raptors
OCZ Powerstream 520w

========

Dual 120mm Black Ice Extreme II radiator
Swiftech MCW6002-64 CPU block
Swiftech MCP650 12v DC Pump
Swiftech MCRES-525™ 5.25 in. Bay Reservoir



What do you guys think?
 
.9nm would be a really really small process, since winchesters and prescotts are 90nm. Imagine the leakage!

Anyways, I would consider changing the PSU to an Enermax or PC Power and Cooling. I know nothing about water cooling, so I can't comment on your choice of equipment there. I think you got a good set of stuff picked out there, though.
 
robberbaron said:
.9nm would be a really really small process.

I would consider changing the PSU to an Enermax or PC Power and Cooling. I know nothing about water cooling, so I can't comment on your choice of equipment there. I think you got a good set of stuff picked out there, though.

Well I have an OCZ Powerstream 520w now and its been perfect.
 
Circuitbreaker8 said:
Well I have an OCZ Powerstream 520w now and its been perfect.

Alright then, keep it. Jesus you replied fast.

I've just heard... less than good things about OCZ's power supplies.
 
robberbaron said:
Alright then, keep it. Jesus you replied fast.

I've just heard... less than good things about OCZ's power supplies.

Odd, everyone that has one is more than pleased. The only bad review I saw was that Maximum PC review...and well...its Maximum PC. They said the Logitech Z-680s sound better than the Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultras....Thats when I lost all respect for thier crappy hardware reviews.
 
Sounds like a great new computer your building good luck and can not wait to see finished production... well that is if your going to share the pictures with us... :D

I am going to be buying a swiftec system too SWEET... :D I have never used swiftec but heard there good so i am hoping for the best out of it and hoping to see it out proform my old Danger Den system.
 
Back
Top