Planning my next project...finally

cornelious0_0

[H]F Junkie
I can't believe it's been so long...and that I'm finally coming back home. :)

Aside from whatever else I might have going on I wanted to make sure to let everyone know that I'm taking inspiration from a number of quality Lian-Li mods along with my own experience to get started on my next project revolving around the Lian-Li PC-7B Plus II. Here's a quick run down of some of the things I'm planning:

1 - Flipping the motherboard tray and/or back of the case to invert the motherboard
2 - Rebuilding the front of the chassis to accomodate a 2x120mm radiator and 5" LCD
3 - "L" shaped isolation chamber covering everything but the motherboard
4 - Motorized side panel
5 - Autobody/powder coat paint job inside and out

I'm working on getting some images done in SketchUp to give you guys an idea of what I'm planning but the thing I'm going to need the most help with is the side panel idea. I want to have the side panel (normally the left panel, right side after I flip the mobo tray) move horizontally away from the case 1" and then raise straight up to expose the interior.

I'll more than likely be starting a seperate thread elsewhere related to the batch of hardware I've got on the way but I figured I'd start trying to pick some peoples brains early...hopefully some of the old timers are still left around here and are willing to get involved in another one of my crazy plans. :D

Back